- What makes the Windlip snowboards unique?
The reason our snowboards are so different is
because we separate longitudinal stiffness from torsion, i.e.-snowboard twist, which
allows us to build precise, carving boards without the stiff (pro-rider) flex
that makes the board clumsy and unforgiving. By using carbon biax inlays we can
control torsion and match flex pattern to side-cut more accurately
- What makes a Windlip custom board special?
First up; all our boards are crafted by hand using the finest and latest materials, each one a work of art. Secondly they are made for just one client, you!
- How long does it take to make a custom board?
We guarantee dispatch within three to four weeks of receiving your order and graphics.
- Why is a custom board better than any other?
Because we are all different; height, weight, riding style, terrain, stance, foot size. So we can build you a snowboard taking into consideration each of these very important points, not to mention finishing it in your own graphics!
- What about Tax, or import duties?
If you choose to ship inside the European union then VAT is automatically added. If you choose to ship outside the EU no VAT is added but import tax will be added by your destination country.
A: Take a look at the technical sheets and work with the board finder charts. or B: email
us to discuss what you are looking for.
See the list of our distributers below
Every distributor has test models of our standard boards.
- Can I test a custom board?
- Do you sell boots or bindings?
Yes we now have SP bindings in the Store
- Do you repair your boards
us to talk about it, generally the repairs and service are free if you pay for the postage.
us to find out exact shipping costs. (Approx examples;UK 82€, EU 35-45€, USA/world 109€ with UPS insured)
- Who are your distributers?
- The Edge shop, Espace Diamant, 73120, Courchevel 1850m: http://www.orcel-courchevel.com/the-edge.html
- Freeski shop in La Plagne Center 1970m
- Deguili Sport 2000 in the main street Valmorel
- Rip N Wood skis,Siège social 38 Rue De Montreal, Zone Industrielle Internationale, 74100, Ville La GRAND. Web: http://www.ripnwood.com/html/handmade_skis.html
- Glide & Slide, 5-7 Station Road , Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21 3HX, UK. http://www.glideslide.co.uk